BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the day has come!

Today is the dayyyy!

Just checked FedEx and my planner is being delivered today! I can't wait to go home! 5:00 can't come soon enough. I will be posting a "review" once I get home tonight and take pictures of it.

Also, I've been using Instagram a lot! It's an awesome app that you can share your photos with other people. Last month there was a challenge (#janphotoaday) - each day there is a different picture that you post. The creator of this wonderful challenage is @fatmumslim. She is awesome and very talented! Here are some photos from the January photo-a-day:



Just posted the other day was the photo challenge for February - I'm so excited to do this. It gives me something to do everyday and to look forward to posting on Instagram, I also really like looking at other people's photos. So... Here is the February challenge:


Follow me on Instagram: d0nnanic0le (the o's are zero's)

0 comments: