BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 15, 2012

new years resolution?

Okay, so I know I haven't posted the DIY projects I've done & it's been over 2 months since I said I would post what I've done. Sooooo, one of my new year's resolutions is to keep up with this blog. I know, I know.. I say it everytime. But, really this time. (i hope! haha)


So, last week I ordered this AWESOME planner from www.erincondren.com - it's called a Life Planner and it looks amazing! You can personalize it with any of their cover designs & your name on the front (or whatever you want it to say!).
This is a video on the site that shows a little of what the planner is:

I am so so so excited to get this. I've been looking at blogs and youtube video reviews since I've ordered it and it's not helping! When I ordered it, the approximate ship date showed Jan 18 (which is TUESDAY!) :)

I found out online that this planner comes with some pretty neat things - inspirational quotes throughout - a little pouch (sort of like a ziploc) - tabbed months - notes pages - individual weeks broken into morning, day & evening - todo's and goals - stickers! (haha)- soooo much! (there's more!) So, I plan on using this for EVERYTHING - and i mean everything, it's so much easier for me to write stuff down and know what I have to do and be able to cross it off. Yes, I will probably still use my phone. One thing about the planner is that it was $50... yeah, I know. But I'm all about planners/notebooks and stuff like that LOL!

Once I get the planner, I'll take some pictures and do another blog post :)

0 comments: